Watchman’s Patrol Monitoring System
- Is the sleeping watchman a familiar sight?
- Watchman’s clocks and logbooks have not proven effective in improving the quality of patrols.
- One watchman, or indeed the entire watch-force out of action could mean very high losses.
The Keep Alert Patrol Monitoring System has 8 main features which better protect the guard and ensures more efficient patrolling.
- If the guard fails to complete a patrol, the system will immediately send a signal to our control center. We can then investigate and summon assistance.
- The watchman must vary each patrol route in accordance with the directions of the control unit. This changes the route of each patrol.
- The control unit will automatically register a fault should a watchman forget a certain check point.
Patrol times and rest periods can be individually programmed to your particular requirement.
- The system is appreciated by watchmen who know help will soon be at hand if any trouble does occur.
- You can feel secure in knowing any trouble on your premises will be reported immediately and nor the following morning after the damage has been done.
- A weekly or monthly management report is issued to you showing all patrol failures.
- There is no purchase price just a low monthly fee.
Total Views: 1834 ,